2001 Chrysler Voyager LX

my battery was dead this AM - i charged it and i was able to start the van. All my dash indicators were not working - gas read empty, speedometer didn't work, tac, wipers, directionals, etc. did not work. My power doors did not work, but my side power window did. i drove the vehicle for 45 minutes, thinking it would charge the system enough to get power - i then disconnected the battery - hoping the computer would re-set - i opened the fuse box and removed the 15 amp fuse - tested it and it was good. i returned the fuse back to the box and i had all my lights, blinkers, dash readouts and everything. I took the vehicle to get an oil change - my fan would not shut off - i finally figured i didn't leave on the lights that drained the battery - it was the constant running of the fan. What could be the problem?

Reply to
TCAR

mic canic