2001 T&C backup sensors install

Does anyone know if there are any markings molded into the inside of the plastic bumper cover to show where the sensors should be installed.The spacing between the cover and the bumper is very tight and I don't want to screw up. I am speaking about the back bumper.Thanks in advance Dan

Reply to
Dan

Dan If you are installing a Chrysler System, it should have come with a template. the rear bumper fascia would have to be removed to set up the holes.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower