2002-2005 sebring/stratus 2.7 spark plug change

Greetings

Any brave souls out there that have actually changed their own spark plugs on a 2001-2005 sebring or stratus sedan or convertible with the 2.7 liter DOHC engine? The front 3 are a snap to do but how on earth do you get to the rear 3 ?????

Reply to
Nadali Sptyuia

Same way you do on an '90-'93 Cadillac de Ville....skinned knuckles. That's why I went to 100,000 mile platinum plugs on my Cad, since the originals were only barely worn at 96K.

Reply to
DeserTBoB

Then why did you just post that GM is a farce, and going down the tubes, prey for the Japs, etc., etc., if you owned a Cadillac ?

Tell the truth Bob, you own a 1978 Honda.

See what I mean people ?? This Boob lies like a rug.

Reply to
duty-honor-country