How to change spark plugs on Ford Contour V6?

I want to change the spark plugs on Contour (98 V6). People and book say that the plugs might break in the hole. I want to save the money (dealer wants $260 labor only to change plugs and wires).

I do some repairs all the time but never changed plugs. The 3 in front seems easy but the rear 3 seems hard. I have 3/8" wench and spark socket.

How to remove them safely? How to reach the rear 3 in right way? What should I care about?

Thanks in advance.

Jian

Reply to
Jian

take to dealer you idoit

Reply to
BRAVE31496

LOL!!

He's an "idoit", but YOU can't spell "I-D-I-O-T"!!????? LOL

Reply to
good4u

Why are you so unfriendly? He has a valid question. If you can't offer any help, just keep quiet.

Reply to
NiceGuy