2002 Concorde Remote Trunk Release

I have a 2002 Concorde with a remote trunk release that stopped working. I get 12 volts at the release mechanism for the interior light on one of the
3 terminals that attaches to the solenoid when the trunk is open with the headlights on. I do not get any voltage when either the remote is pressed or the interior button is pressed on the other terminal. I have not been able to check the resistance of the solenoid. Is there a fusible link in line with the solenoid? Could I have a problem with the body computer? Everything that is on the main fuse that controls the trunk works.
Lloyd Levitt East Windsor, New Jersey
Lloyd Levitt wrote:

There is no fusible link in line with the solenoid. There is a 6-cavity connector on the left side of the trunk that the solenoid wires go thru. Try resetting the BCM by pulling its fuse (fuse 19 in Junction Block) for a few minutes. Make sure connector is fully seated - my Concorde's deck lid solenoid quit working one time and I was pleasantly surprised to find the connector at the solenoid had totally demated.