Bill Putney

Hey Bill Just thinking about you ... at work now with an 01 PT Cruiser.. wheel bearing noise complaint!!!! on left turns the noise is there, right turns its gone..... which one am I replacing??? Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
damnnickname

Is the deck stacked (i.e., do you already know which one is bad)? If it was me, I would replace the left bearing (assuming we're talking about front wheel bearings).

Bill Putney

Reply to
maxpower

Hopefully, for the customer's sake, the right one!! (and likely the right one will be the right one - but it depends how the bearing failed.)

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce