2003 Concorde limited power Seat

I just bought a used 2003 Concorde limited after my 99 Intrepid lost its front end to a cab. Although still greaving over the loss of my intrepid, the Concorde is great. The Concorde driver seat is a 8 way power seat. But the passanger seat seems to be a 6 way power seat. It seats goes back and forth. The back reclines up and back. The front seat botton goes up and down. The only movement it does not have is for the back of the seat bottom to go up and down, which is what I would expect of a 6 way seat. I knew about the issue before I got the car and it does not cause me any great issues. But I am wondering if perhaps the switch is bad and it might be a 8 way seat. Does anyone out there know if the 2003 Concorde Limited had a 6-way or a 8-way passanger seat? I have looked on various web sites with mixed answers.

It may be worth fixing if it is only the switch. But I understand if the motor is the problem that they are hard to get by themselves and it would not be worth it to me to fix.

Thanks Gary

Reply to
Gary

I have an 02 and the two seats are certainly different. I would call it a

4-way power seat on the passenger side, plus a power recliner. Back in the old days a 6-way was actually a bit different from what it does. But anyway, mine is just like you describe.
Reply to
Joe

Many thanks: Guess I got the terms mixed up. My 99 intrepid had a driver and passanger 8 way, which was my first power seat, so was notsure what to call the Concorde passanger seat. Get spoiled fast with all the power stuff. Thanks again Gary

Reply to
Gary