2003 T&C transmission slip

My transmission( 75,000 miles) makes perfect 1-2 shifts when the throttle is pressed down making moderate or significant acceleration. However, if i'm just going slow and the 1-2 upshift occurs there is some slippage or vagueness experienced in the shift. There is no clunk felt or heard but the shift is very troubling. Do you have any idea if this is an adjustment problem or or is there serious damage? Thanks for your help.

Reply to
jb

Can you share the maintenance history for this vehicle with 75K miles? When was the pan actually dropped and the fluid and filter last changed? Has it ever been power flushed at the dealer or equivalent? What fluid type was used when this was done?

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman

Bob, Sorry, can't say. The car was bought used and I don't know anything about the first 70,000 miles.

Reply to
jb