2006 Town & Country: Disk or Drum?

Hi All,

I have a 2006 Town & Country. How can I tell if I have a Disk Brake System or a Drum Brake System?

Thanks, Charles

Reply to
Charles

Charlie, your gonna have to get on your knees and look. The front will be disk. And if the rear has the same rotor (disk) as the front it would be disk also. I could tell you what options you have if you give me the last 8 of the serial number.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

If you have spoked wheels you can see the disks thru the spokes.

Reply to
Art

This is what I would have suggested too. Also, if the vehicle has ABS, doesn't this require disc brakes on all four wheels?

Is it possible to have ABS with rear drums?

-KM

Reply to
kmath50

Is it possible to have ABS with rear drums?

-KM

yes it is possible

Reply to
maxpower

Hi!

Yes, you sure can.

William

Reply to
William R. Walsh

We've sold a bunch of 'em--got 2 now, 05 and 07, fairly plain jane's--no p. seats, no leather, no p-sliding doors or t-gate--just sto-n-go, remote w/p-door locks, p-windows, cd, tilt, and cruise. Never seen a 2005-or-newer w/o disc on rear. Even w/hub caps, you can see thru their slots and see if it has them. HTH, s

Reply to
sdlomi2