300C AWD

I was at the local dealer looking at the 300C HEMI and he wanted to know if I was interested in trading in it. I told him that since the car is only two years old that I wouldn't be doing anything for at least another year, if at all.

I told him that I still require FWD and he informed me that the 300C would be equipped with AWD. In addition to this, he was told that as early as this September the 300 will be offering an SXT or RT version that will pump out 400 ponies.

Anyone else here this? He was right the last time I was looking for an Intrepid R/T and he told me that there would be an Intrepid SXT.

What ever happened to that Dodge Charger that they were thinking of selling? That was a real sharp car.

Ken

Reply to
NJ Vike