300M TCM help

I have a 99 300M and the TCM is drawing too many amps off the battery and draining the charge within 14 hours. Will I need a new TCM or does anyone know if it can be fixed? It is drawing a 80 miliamp load and I believe it should only draw 25 miliamps. Thanks for any help.

Reply to
Highbeam

Hi Highbeam...

Dunno what your real problem may be; but 80 mils would be virtually nothing to your car battery, so this is surely not what's causing your problem.

Take care.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Weitzel