72 Ford Ranger PU 4X4

Just acquired a cherry 72 Ford Ranger 4X4 PU. Whoa! It's only got 54,000 original miles on it. Been garaged it's whole life. Came with a
360. Got several questions, but I'll start with:
1. what's the best lead gas replacement additive? 2. what's up with that stiff 4X4 shifter? (Had the fluids checked.)
Any helpful hints by the experienced on this kind of rig? (I drive in snow country.)
Catfish
hmm he must have made the wrong turn at the lite

Check down at your neighborhood MOPAR dealer!