92 plymouth acclaim rough iddle

when the car is in gear it iddles rough when it is in park it iddles fine it acts like it iddles to low in gear the stearing wheel shakes. going down the road the car runs ok it is just when you stop with your foot on the break peddle it iddles like crap the performance is ok for a 4 banger sory it is a 2.5 throttle inj.it has 88000 miles i have done every thing to it plugs wires cap roter map sensor coolent sensor o2 sensor i didnt find any vaccume leaks i set the timing and the timing marks (belt)is set someone told me egr valve there is no egr valve on this one i have no check engine lite on there are no codes i do not have a scaner this weekend my budy will put it on his i do not know what else to do i am lost this car is costing me a lot

Reply to
rick505