'93 Lebaron Convertable, break problem

I can't get a hard petal while my car is running. We have replaced the master cylider 4 times, can find no leaks, blead the breaks dry, changed any questionable break lines. The stroke is fine, the regulator valve is fine. We tried everything we could think of. Anyone ever heard of a similar situation

-- theclift
View this thread: http://www.carstalk.net/viewtopic-406594.htm
Send from http://www.carstalk.ne

master cylider 4 times, can find no leaks, blead the breaks dry, changed any questionable break lines. The stroke is fine, the regulator valve is fine. We tried everything we could think of. Anyone ever heard of a similar situation?

Sounds like a possible vacuum problem or a bad booster, has that been checked? what about the filter that is inline with the brake booster. If it gets clogged up you will have a hard pedal. Is this a 4 cyl?
--
Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech