94 Concorde Fan Running All The Time

Hi

I have a 1994 Chrysler Concorde, my fan was staying on all the time so I disconnected the fan from the air conditioning system. This corrected the problem with the fan. But now the fan has begun to be on all the time again. I can't figure out the problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Reply to
Ba Ba Booey

Considering how many Dead shows that car has been to its no wonder its always turned on.

.
Reply to
greek_philosophizer