94 New Yorker Hesitant

Was wondering if anyone would have any ideas on a 94 Chrysler New Yorker,

3.5 V-6. Around the speeds of 35 to 65, when I accelerate it spits and sputters and sometimes backfires a little, sometimes it idles a little rough, but not always, tested the fuel pressure it is 40psi, put in new plugs and wires, replaced the oxygen sensor, checked the codes with the key on key off, am only getting code 55, could someone give me any new ideas ? I am thinking it may be some injectors going bad, or could the throttle sensor cause this ? Thanks in advance. David
Reply to
David Kluesner

It may have jumped time.

Also, I am having a problem with mine that the coil wires (from the computer) are screwed up. It's intermittent. I've burnt up a couple of coil fuses. Not sure where the problem is.

Reply to
Joe