95 2.4 Stratus

I need to replace the water pump on this vehicle and I have never seen this type of setup before. Can I do this with no specialty tools, i have most of the regular tools on hand. I also have to do the upperball joint , any pointers would be appreciated.

Reply to
dcollivier

I believe that the timing belt and tensioner have to be removed in order to gain access. The crank and both cam sprockets have to be kept in place during the procedure.

-Kirk Matheson

Reply to
kmatheson