'95 Cirrus LXI: OBD 1 or 2 ?

I know that '96 marks the first year officially for OBD2-compliant vehicles, but my Haynes manual says that an OBD2-compliant scantool will read codes from my '95 Cirrus.

What's confusing me, however, is that the vehicle emissions sticker on the car itself says "OBD I certified" (but nothing about OBD II.)

Can someone tell me if my '95 Cirrus's codes can be read with an OBD II scanner?

Reply to
Ty Young