Chrysler Neon 1998 blinker goes too fast

The right blinker (or winker or indicator) blinks triple speed than the left one. This is no a great issue but I would like to solve it myself. The indicator in the panel blinks at the same speed that the blinker itself which means that the panel light for the right blinker goes triple speed than the left one.

Any idea where can I regulate that speed??? Could be a error in the Chrysler Service installing the wrong blinker light??? I don't think so since is difficult to understand why the wrong blinker light could make the panel light goes faster too.

Thank you in advance. Javier Fernandez

Reply to
Javier Fernandez

That indicates either a non-working bulb or an incorrect wattage bulb in the turn signal ('blinker') sockets

Reply to
Mr. Elbe

Bingo... read light is gone. I'm a ... OK forget about it.

Reply to
Javier Fernandez