95 lenbaron transmission

My transmission has gone south. It will not engage when the car is running and when the motor is off I can not push the car no matter what gear it is in. what happed was I let my wife drive it. She said that while driving down the highway at 70 mph. it felt like the breaks came on. I was able to move the car fwd. once but now it will not move at all. Does anyone know what happened? I have never had any problems with the trans before this. the car has less than 80,000 miles.

Reply to
sd