96 caravan error codes

My 96 caravan has been stalling at stops and slow turns lately and is reporting the following codes. 12 37 32 55 The mechanic can't figure out whats wrong and insists the codes are meaningless but I doubt they can be. Does anyone know what these error codes signify?

Thanks

Reply to
McCune

D. E. Smith

McCune wrote in news:Xns957672DB6C2D3mccunetelusplanetnet@198.80.55.250:

Turns out the mechanic somehow reversed the wiring on the EGR. Rewiring that eliminated the code 32 but has not prevented the low rpm stalling. Also cleaned the throttle body to no help. Code 37 is apparently trans temp sensor voltage low. Anybody know what that means?

Reply to
McCune