96 Chrysler Town and Country PCM---Wont Start

HELP!! I have a 96 Chysler Town and Country. Broke the Front drivers side drive shaft on Thursday. I replaced the part on Monday. Took the van around the block for a test drive and it stalled. Now it will not start. Put it on the computer and it is not throwing any codes. Replaced the coil pack and put in new spark plugs. It will not fire unless the battery is almost drained. I have checked all ground wires, and fuses...everything is fine. Possible PCM? Anyone have any ideas? Please email me, in desperate need of my van. I have a handicapped child and its the only vehicle that is wheelchair accesible. Please email me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Thanks

Reply to
Shalicody

mic canic