'96 Sebring JXi dash problem

Hi All:

I'm new to my 96 JXi convertible. The dash in this car is all but dead. The oil and ABS light seem to function properly. The brake and air bag light are always illuminated when the car is on. All other lights are permanently off. All gauges are non functional. Everything else on the car works as expected except for the a/c which may or may not be related (i havent had a chance to check for power and to see if the system is empty).

My initial thought is a bad BCM. Am I on the right track? Can these just be swapped with another or are they coded to the car somehow?

Steve B.

Reply to
Steve B.