96 T&C AC blower doesn't run

It worked when I turned off the car but didn't come back on when I started the car. I checked the fuse (#25) got power on both sides. Disconnected the blower motor, have no power to either side of the connnector FROM the dash. Pulled the center console, disconnected the black connector to the fan switch, no power in any hole. What am I missing? TIA

John

Reply to
Fieronut

I think I should mention that the REAR AC runs and cools just fine. And actually the Front AC cools. When I'm driving, the movement of the car blows cool air into the car. Just the fan doesn't run in any switch position.

John

Reply to
Fieronut