97 Dogde Caravan Relay makes Clicking sound

I have an 1997 Dodge Caravan that I just took out of the driveway this morning and it started no problem.

Now it wont start and the dash board lights do not illuminate. When the door is opened, I hear a clicking sound from the under-dash board relay. When I insert the key into the ignition, the relay clicking stops and the gauges move up but the vehicle will not turn over.

Any suggestions as to what the problem could be is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
fixer

Sounds like a "dead battery". Check the Battery, Battery Connections, Grounds, and Cables.

Reply to
Bob Shuman

Your battery is dead.

Steve B.