Olde Micra buzzing relay

Its about a '93 Micra K11. When I turn the light switch on (just to sidelights) I can hear a buzzing relay somewhere behind the instrument cluster. After a few secodns the buzzing stops and the lights come on ok. Is this relay easy/impossible to get at ? :-) Looks like the whole instrument cluster /dash has to come out! I can't see a lighting relay in that place shown on Haynes manual anywhere. Any info about this appreciated.

Reply to
dave