97'GV 3.3 Trans code P 1776

Hello: i have changed the neutral safty switch and the trans filter and fluid,ATF+4, and after doing so every now and then the trans would shift out of overdrive lockup and would not go back into lockup mode until i stop and turn off the engine and restart it. and also the engine light came on and i also noticed that my cooling fans were on and also would not turn off until i turned off the motor. so could someone give me some advice on what steps to take.

Thanks A good guy

Reply to
Bentracer and Bentrider

Start by having the vehicle scanned and see if there's codes set.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt