97 Neon Burning Smell

Hi All...

Just got back from a trip and went to start the car this morning after it sat for 4 days and nothing. Noticed a burning smell but looks like it happened while I was away. My question is, is there a known area or wire that would burn or a weak spot that might cause this? Fuses are fine. Car worked fine when I left and nobody touched it. It's a '97 with 191,000k on it. Any info or suggestions would be appreciated.

Please email me at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Thanks.. Steve

Reply to
Me

MAYBE you have the headgasket leak. It leaks oil on the drivers side of the head at the corner of the block at the back of the engine. It may be the oil burning off that you smell. I hope it is something else, and something not critical. GOOD LUCK

Reply to
Richard Benner Jr