98 Caravan 3 liter wont Idle.

Hello,

Does anybody know how to get to the automatic idle speed motor? I have been told it is my problem with my van. It starts, but a few minutes after driving suddenly stalls after coasting to traffic light. It will only start back up and stay running if my foot is on the gas. I have to drive it with one foot on the brake, and the other on the gas or it will stall (wont idle). Otherwise it runs smoothly. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Daniel J. Stern

THanks,

I will drop it off at a local dealer tomorrow morning and let them fix it. That way it will be done without guessing.

Take care,

Bill

Reply to
Bill