99 T&C electric seat (driver's side only) stopped working...

It's probably a fuse. Anyone ever change one of these fuses under the driver's seat?

It's awful cold outside and I don't feel like doing a lot of messing around on this thing, so any help/advice to get this fixed is appreciated.

Thanks, Brigitte

Reply to
Brigitte J.

mic canic

My owner's manual says the fuse for the electric seats is under the driver's seat. Is this not correct?

Thanks, Brigitte

Reply to
Brigitte J.