2004 Ram QB seat

Thanks in advance for any help on this:

2004 Dodge Ram Quad Cab, Hemi Sport package.

Interior is dark slate gray with cloth 40/20/40 seats - driver seat has power.

The frame on the driver's seat has come through the foam and has poked a hole in the seat and it's getting pretty uncomfortable to sit in for any length of time. You can push on the seat with minimal pressure and feel the frame with your hand.

I want to get it fixed, but I'm concerned that if I just get the foam and seat cover/skin replaced at the dealer, I'll have the same thing happen again. Has anyone else experienced a similar problem with their seats? If so, what did you do about it?

Lastly, before I go to the dealer, can someone tell me if this should be covered under the 3/36000 basic limited warranty?

Again, thanks to anyone able to help.

Cheers, Ron W. Hampton VA

Reply to
Ron Webb

RamMan

Thanks RamMan - I was hoping that's the case. I'll take it to the dealer and tell y'all what happens.

Reply to
Ron Webb