Aftermarket Navigation for Pacifica

Anyone add one after the fact? Not the dash mount variety but center console type.....

Reply to
RM

See:

God Bless, Dan'L

Fun to Read:

Dan Larsen

I was told the RB1 would not work on a Pacifica, or at least integrate well with the existing radio/CD player controls. Different computer systems.

Robert

Reply to
RM

Sounds accurate. This the result of making a very large investment, without looking over the ENTIRE option list, or didja buy it used?? Mabe a dash-mounted, (read "Velcro®"), Magellan unit would work well for you. It's gonna be really painful and expensive to discard the current radio, AND foot the $1500+ bill for the new Nav unit. I'd think Magellan, . . . . or trade-in.

God Bless, Dan'L

Fun to Read:

Dan Larsen

Bought it used and it didn't have the navigation option installed. Dealership wanted $1500+ as you suggest. At $20K for a 2004 model fully loaded leather with extended plus warranty sans the nav unit, couldn't see paying the xtra $5K or better for the other used one that happened to have it, or xtra $15K for a new 2005. I'll check out Magellan.

Thanks for the info.

Reply to
RM