Anyone else running a 51773 filter on a 3.3?

I just wanted to post an update and ask if anyone else is running this filter. I have 1200 miles on the '95 GC SE 3.3 so far running the Wix 51773 filter and Mobil 1 5W-30 oil. So far the oil level hasn't moved (a hair over full) from where it was right after I changed it so at least it isn't leaking or burning oil. The mini trip computer shows 22.1 MPG over the last

800 miles. Not bad for a vehicle with 224,000 miles on it now.
Reply to
Daniel Who Wants to Know