Anyone going to MoPar Fest (Kitchener/Waterloo) Aug 21/22?

Anyone here going to MoParfest this year?

If you live in Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York or Ontario then you're a true MoPar Man *only* if you go to MoParFest.

I'll be there on Sunday.

Reply to
MoPar Man

Ok, so there are no real MoPar men here.

Reply to
MoPar Man

NGs are dying...

Far less participation also in my other automotive groups... Microsoft has pulled its Help NGs off its servers, having moved everything to web-based forums.

DAS

Reply to
DAS

DAS top-poasted:

I would have thought that the older crowd that followed the 60's and

70's MoPar's would still be here. I guess not.

Most of the Microsoft groups are still on usenet. Some people think that because Microsoft pulled the plug on it's NNTP server, that it means those groups *must* disappear from usenet. That is not correct...

Reply to
MoPar Man

What is more important is that the MVPs have largely pushed off as well. Participation in the one MS NG I follow has fallen off a cliff.

My ISP ditched its NG service end of July without warning. Reconnecting via Eternal September was no big deal but it is just symptomatic of the trend.

DAS

Reply to
DAS

You're likely seeing the downfall of M$. Don't blink, M$ may vanish totally in a few years.

Reply to
Crappy Win