Automation is no match for stupidity

My '02 300M's EVIC was telling me that my left rear tire pressure was down to 26psi, so I inflated it to 33 (measured with a digital tire gauge). Still didn't make the EVIC display happy. Decided that "one of these days" I guess I'll have to retrain the thing. Then a week or so later it occurred to me that I might not have retrained it after I swapped a couple of tires around -- and, sure enough: after retraining, it showed me that it was really the right front tire that was down to 26psi.

Perce

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy