Headlights Don't Match

I just replaced the entire right headlight assembly for my 1999 V70.

Now the old (left) headlight doesn't match the new (right) one. It looks like the old one is dirty, perhaps inside the glass lens?

How difficult is it to remove the lens on the left headlight to clean the inside of it? Is this a good idea, or should I just give the new headlight time to get dirty, so that it matches the old one?

Thanks for any advice, ideas or suggestions.

Reply to
marron97

Its not to bad to remove the glass, there should b 6 or 7 clips to remove, remember when putting the clips on to put them on the glass side first then hook them over the plastic!!

Reply to
Munki