Car not working

HOW DO YOU SET THE IDLE TO A 96 PLYMOUTH BREEZE?. My steering wheel shakes when car is in idle. Took it to dealership and thaey stated that te motor mounts are new. one of my friends told me that it was the idle. also how to you fix the horn. It honks while turning the steering wheel. I also have a rattle that come from under the car. Maybe the cataletic converter ? How do you fix that? Thanks

Reply to
REE condray via CarKB.com

You don't. There's nothing to set.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Reply to
mic canic

there is a set screw hidden on the throttle body it can be moved but the pcm maintains it

Reply to
Bob Shuman