Chrysler 300M temperature guage

Just in the last few weeks my 300M's outside temperature reading is occasionally stuck at 17°C after the car has been parked. This is a random occurrence, but it's always showing 17° when stuck.

Today it happened again and didn't unstick until I returned home, turned the ignition off, then on again. The actual temperature today was around 25°C. TIA for any ideas.

Reply to
Josh S

I believe that the sensor is right behind the grill in front of the rad.. A quick and dirty test is to go to a wrecking yard and get another sensor and replace it then see if that fixes the problem

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt