vent door actuator

I have a 2004 Chrysler Pacifica. The A/C, heat will only blow out of the floor ducts. When the location button on the control unit is pressed, the LED depicts air coming out of the top dash ducts but nothing actually comes out. I'm guessing it is the vent door actuator but I don't know how to access this object. Does anyone know how to get to it?

Thanks, Tim

Reply to
Tim