Struts - All Four for 2000 Concorde LXi

I have two choices before me KYB or Monroe for this Concorde in decent shape with 107,000 miles. I suspect there would be little difference in performance and/or durability between the two. Anyone have reason to know otherwise?

Reply to
jgreg2

Forgot to ask how long it would take a reputable mechanic with all proper tools to make this replacement (what's the labor book call for?)

Reply to
jgreg2