Chrysler cars are worse than riding on goats!

Yes, goats are much faster.

Reply to
Brian Raab

So....sell me all your Chrysler cars for the price a good goat will bring. ;^p ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

ThaDriver

Latest survey says 9 out of 10 Afghans would ride a Chrysler over a goat.

(yes, I know it works in both contexes)

Reply to
MoPar Man

It's also described as "pun intended"...

:-) DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

1100+ troll posts in 5 days? You are a real piece of work.

Uggy the Bear

"...just because you despise me, you are the only one I trust."

Reply to
Ugarte