Diesel Jeeps are going to be more common

when ULSD is mandated. I'm in favor of it.

Reply to
Bret Ludwig

Damn! We already know that! Do you have anything new to say?

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Jeez, Earle, go take a cold shower and cool off!

Larry

Earle Hort> > when ULSD is mandated. I'm in favor of it.

Reply to
larry

Bret is like that guy in the health care news groups, who thinks that iron is the cause of all illness. He's only posting to get Bill's goat.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

I thought it was the lack of iron.

Doh!

Now you tell me...

billy ray

Hi Bill,

When Earl mentioned in the post above that someone was trying to "get your goat" I must have rolled over laughing for a couple of hours. I was going to post that "Is Bill really jealous of someone "getting his goat? I have got to really see a picture of that goat!" But I don't know you well enough to make that kind of joke.

Keep up that humorous side...I really enjoy it!

Best,

Larry

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III wrote:

larry

Earl:

Please don't mention "goat" and "Bill" in the same sentence. We've had enough of that. :)

Tom

Reply to
mabar

Then he's going to have one big fight on his hands. He ain't gonna give up that goat for anything.

Now report me again, Billie.

Reply to
Claude Horribly

You sure that isn't just a Bill's Goat Bluff?

mabar proclaimed:

Reply to
Lon

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

So I guess you won't need to post diesel BS again until that happens eh....

Or we can only hope....

Mike

Bret Ludwig wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

No, honest, I didn't mean it that way! ;^)

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Nope. Diesel Jeeps forever!

Reply to
Bret Ludwig

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Sure you can - they even have a nice little bright red switch on the OUTSIDE so you can shut them off when they are stuck in traffic :-)

Dave

Reply to
Dave Milne