Chrysler CD Changer

I have a 2001 Town & Country with a 4 disk changer. A couple of weeks ago the car wouldn't start due to corroded batter terminal. Cleaned it up and everything is OK except for the CD changer, it's completely locked up. The LEDs on the front flash, first 1&2 light up then 3&4, back and forth. I've tried leaving the battery disconnected for a few hours, doesn't help. I'm thinking there might be a reset button, or maybe it's in theft mode? Any help would be great. Happy New Year! Ed Davis

Reply to
ED Davis

If it has a mechanical fault code stored in the BCM the CD changer would have to be sent out for repairs. A scan tool will be needed to check for any fault codes stored. recommend your local CP Dealer

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Reply to
philthy

Hi...

Here you go...

Take care.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Weitzel

cute that link is for a online BANK called Alpine Banks of Colorado

Reply to
Mr.X