Chrysler FAQ Relevance?

Why bother anymore? Chrysler entity is extinct, only the letters of the name remain and those probably will vanish as well in two years.

Reply to
Jim Higgins

How many Chrysler products do you currently own? zero I'm guessing.

Reply to
Steve Stone

And all interest in those 90+ years of Chrysler vehicles will suddenly cease to exist on the stroke of midnight?

Why don't we just get rid of all the Packard, Studebaker, and Hudson forums too? And Pontiac and Oldsmobile, LaSalle and Edsel?

What a 'rrhoid.

Reply to
Steve

True, the last ones were a Town & Country talking wagon and a K car back when.

Reply to
Jim Higgins