Chrysler Sebring Convertible WAter in the back

Has anyone out there experienced water puddling in the car through the back seat area? This must be a defect in the structuring because i have consulted with several mechanics and they have told me that other consumers have come to them with the same problem. Please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
Freeinthemiddle

mic canic

It is not a defect, I have a Sebring. You need to clean out the drain holes once in a while. They get clogged with crap and the flooding begins.

Reply to
Jason