93 Voyager 3.0 Starter Newbie Questions

Forgive my Newbie-ness.
How many bolts hold this sucker on? I think 2, but where is the top one? I really can't see anything 'cause it's all covered with years of
oil sludge from a leaky valve cover.
Also, how do you disconnect the battery cable with the oil filter right there blocking the large nut? Draining the oil in the apartment building parking lot really isn't an option.
Three bolts hold it on. Take them off, pull starter down, remove the battery cable and solenoid nuts. Reverse the process to install.