Water coming out of blower in floorboard

I have an '06 TJ just purchased in July. We have had a couple of extremely HOT and HUMID days here in Kentucky. I was setting idle waiting for a light to change. When I turned right, water poured from the blower area under the dash and into my shoe. I felt in the blower vent and could feel a lot of moisture on the plastic. I checked the other floor mat and it was wet too. This was in the late afternoon of the day. I checked the following morning while the air was running and there was nothing. My gut tells me it was condensation, but I don't want to take the chance. On my '01 XJ I never experienced such water dripping. Has anyone else experienced this on a TJ?

Reply to
JeepXJ

There is a drain hose that is plugged, mostly likely with carpet fibers. You should be able to find a rubber drain hose, disconnect it and push a hanger through it to clear it out. If you get it right, you will soon notice puddles on the driveway after you park ...

Reply to
Jeff Strickland