concorde heater system

I have the usual problems with the heater controls on my 95 Concorde. I took out the circuit board and resoldered everything and it worked great for about 2 weeks. Now it goes on and off again when ever it feels like it. Can I take the controls out of a different car/van either a newer or an older one and will they work better than the 95 control set? Thanks Smitty

Reply to
Smitty

There's some dude that repairs them and sell them for $50 on ebay, guaranteed. I couldn't say how good he is generally, but I bought one and it worked okay. If his guarantee was good that would probably be worth $50 was my thinking.

Reply to
Joe