95 concorde heater/AC

I have a 95 Concorde. The AC comes on any time it feels like it and the blower runs all the time. None of the controls that run the air to the floor or panel seem to have any effect. Any ideas where to start looking? Thanks Smitty

Reply to
Smitty

Do you have auto climate control?

Reply to
Art

Yes. The temp read out is off during the period when the blower is running on it's own. When the AC decides to turn on for no reason the temp indicator is on and I can vary the temp setting readout but the air temp does not actually change and the AC won't turn off with the control and none of the blend buttons have any effect. If I turn off the car then the AC will turn off for awhile but may turn itself on again after a few miles. Thanks smitty

Reply to
Smitty

Have you tried the reset of the auto climate control. I recently did mine and found it searching this group using

Use the group page and search this group. If you can't find it that way let me know and I will search the group again and find it. All you have to do is hit a series of buttons.

Reply to
Art