gas leaking

I have a 94 plymouth voyager with a 3.0L and i notice gas leaking from one pipe connnecting to the fuel tank. Is this an easy job to do urself. And if i take it to a shop how much will it cost me around.

Reply to
mike113

It depends. Replacing a section of clamped-on rubber hose is easy, if you can get to it. No other job in that area is easy.

Reply to
Joe

It may be sending unit with fuel pump , than you have to lower gas tank to change it. The part is about C$260 at Chrysler dealer.

Chuck

Reply to
Smuga

Or it could be the hose clamps. Chrysler saved about 20 cents per car by not using stainless steel parts... which is OK if you have the gas filter replaced on schedule. If not... you know where to look first.

Reply to
Tom Bavis